De Museu dos Brinquedos
All sorts of construction project, irrespective of its size or precise specifications, requires proper planning and expert designing. Usually, a construction project is positioned in charge of a project manager, which is supervised and implemented by construction managers, engineers, designers and project architects.
There are many critical factors that have to get paid due focus on, while planning construction projects. These factors include environmental considerations, preparation of budgets, task scheduling, sourcing of creating materials. Additionally you need to be aware of the specific kind of construction project that's to become done, in order to ensure complete client satisfaction. Here is a list of 8 popular varieties of construction projects:
1) Building construction- This is the most widely used kind of construction project. Small renovations may also be done as part of such projects. Unlike residential construction, this project does not involve developing a house or perhaps an apartment on your own.
2) Residential construction- Residential construction projects include the construction of homes, flats, condominiums, townhouses, cottages, subdivisions, apartments and single unit dwellings. They need to comply with the local building authority regulations, and tend to be customized to suit the design requirements of users, as well as their financial considerations. Designing is usually done by an engineer or perhaps an architect, while builders are in charge of implementing the plans. Subcontractors are hired for mechanical, structural, electrical and other specialized tasks that form part of these projects.
3) Commercial and institutional construction- This involves the making of clinics, dispensaries and hospitals, stadiums, stores, departmental stores, warehouses, manufacturing plants, schools, colleges, universities, hotels, offices and other tall skyscrapers. Highly-qualified engineers and architects are hired to guarantee the smooth execution of these projects.
4) Industrial construction- These construction projects are based on industrial buildings which are generally owned by companies or individual businessmen. Since the specific features of industrial construction projects vary vastly using their company kinds of building jobs, the hired engineers have to be specialized in this field.
5) Specialized industrial construction- Regarded as a unique kind of industrial construction, this includes large-scale projects which are relatively complex and require usage of advanced technologies. Construction of chemical processing plants, oil refineries, nuclear power plants and steel mills come under this category.
6) Heavy construction- Including the construction of dams for flood control, water and sewerage lines, waste treatment plants, dredging mills and water treatment units. These construction projects could be undertaken by both governmental in addition to private sector organizations.
7) Highway construction- The development and repair of roads, highways, bridges, flyovers, streets, runways, parking areas, alleys and paths belong to this category. These projects are generally of the federal government, either at the local or at the national level. Such projects are often non-profit anyway and therefore are undertaken while keeping the conveniences of the general public in consideration. However, some other projects, like courses and harbors, are undertaken by private companies as well, with a distinct profit-motive.
8) Park construction- Park constructions include construction and repair of ordinary parks, water parks, animal parks, adventure parks, and amusement parks. With amusement parks rapidly growing in popularity, many amusement park design companies have also started offering excellent services for building these parks.